Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Monday, May 10, 2010

Maternity with the B-family - Fort Worth, TX Photographer

This beautiful family is expecting another beautiful baby girl next month. I had a wonderful time getting know them and look forward to my many, many sessions with them in the future. Including my first Birth Session --- YAY!!! I'm so thrilled and thankful for the opportunity. I feel very blessed to be apart of such a private memorable time in their lives. I hope to give them many precious memories to cherish forever.

Enjoy B-Family












No comments: