Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Friday, April 30, 2010

3 month old baby Aubrey - Midlothian, TX Photographer

This little stinker gave me the run around. She did not want her picture taken what so ever. She would curl her bottom lip every time she saw me coming (which by the way she has the c-u-t-e-s-t pout face ever). I think she gave me a complex. She is a doll though and in the end (3rd attempt) we got some A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E pictures for her mommy and daddy to cherish! Enjoy. Hope to see you again ... I'll be ready! =)








No comments: