Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Monday, May 24, 2010

{Machala & Moralas Family} Grand Prairie, TX Family Photographer

I'm so excited to finally be able to post some of these... Check out this adorable family who happens to be an old friend of mine! We haven't seen one another in 12 years... but thankfully facebook has brought us together again. I remember like it was yesterday going up to the hospital after she had her first & oldest Savannah better known as "Savy" and I see why -- she's precious! I remember holding Savannah for the first time and while adoring her, little miss decided to have a little accident all over me! LOL!


These girls are so beautiful, all different personalities and so well mannered, my goodness. It was a real joy meeting them all and spending the day with them. I have a feeling you will be seeing more of them on my blog in the near future...

Alright, I know Momma is dying to see her sneak peeks so here you go...

ENJOY!



























No comments: