Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Friday, November 12, 2010

STEP OUT OF ORDINARY! {Alec - Midlothian, TX Senior photographer} Kara Nicole Photography

I'm super pleased with my latest Senior session! This is one of those times when everything comes together PERFECTLY! I couldn't have asked for better. I had the perfect "model" Senior Alec who was completely ready to listen to direction and have a great time! The car.... I mean look at it.... a classic 1966 Mustang! Gorgeous! The weather and LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION is always main priority! I love it when I can take the time and plan out each session to each person's individuality!

--- Now Booking Senior Sessions for 2011 ---
Book before November 30, 2010 to lock in current 2010 session price! Extra bonus for the first 5 to mention "ALEC" in email will receive a complimentary 8x10 gallery wrapped canvas print from your session! Email me at kara@karanicole.com to get booked!

I'm really behind on blog post. If you would like to see more of my current work please check out my face book fan page HERE or by doing a page search for Kara Nicole Photography. Become a FAN!


Here's a some of my favorites my Alec's Senior Session!
















No comments: