Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Monday, August 16, 2010

{Mr. & Mrs. Murphy} - Intimate backyard wedding - Grand Prairie, TX Wedding Photographer

I am so excited to share a few pictures from my 1st wedding. You might remember the bride and groom from their E-Session. I'm so happy I got to photograph their BIG day. This couple is SO adorable and SO in love. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day!

Enjoy!
Hope to see you again soon...












































No comments: