Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Only a few available session dates left in May & June!!!!

Only a few select dates left for May & June!
Contact me now to get your session booked!!

****BIG ANNOUNCEMENT ****
We're blessed to be adding a new addition to our family of three this summer!
Our doctor spilled the beans on our "surprise to be" and told us we are expecting a BOY! Talk about surprise! We just got ours a little early! lol

I will be taking a leave from July -August to tend to our new baby.

I am now booking for September and on....
contact me kara@karanicole.com or 817.266.0341 to book your session!

No comments: