Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some Teasers from this weekend


Me and a couple good friends took our little one down town last weekend for some urban shots!! Keep in mind my little one is 16mos and teething (friends son 18mos).

Mine wasn't having it but her buddy, Braden was as all about it...

Check him out!


some super duper cute ones coming later... stay tuned!

1 comment:

Babina's said...

OMG!!!!! THESE ARE SOOOOOO FREAKIN CUTE!!!!