Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Monday, September 21, 2009

A few of my little one....

We decided to venture out this weekend just the three of us to get some fun new shots of little Rory. Sadly... it didn't go exactly as planned. ha ha, shocker? She was pretty fussy which was mine and daddy's fault for neglecting her a full nap.

Note to self: Pics of tots = NO GOOD, if tot has had NO NAP! LOL!!! Here's a few cute ones that I adore... yes I know they're not my best but hey we made the best of it. =) Hope you love them as much as we do!
















And of course you can't end with out Rory showing her love for her big ole puppy!!!