Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rory's playdate with Payten













Meet Payten doesn't she put the A - in A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E? This is my friend's daughter who I babysat a few weeks ago! Rory loved having her here they played nonstop and you know it wouldn't be me if I didn't follow behind with my camera! I was able to snag a few good ones ... here's a few sneak peeks!












Now if only I could get the musketeers together again ... imagine how totally cute the pics would be? Rory, Payten and Paige

No comments: