Welcome!

So glad you found me! Come in, come in! Hope you like what you see. If so, please stick around and feel free to leave comments. I'd love to hear what you think.

See more of my work and get pricing check out my website: http://www.karanicole.com/

READY TO BOOK? Email me kara@karanicole.com

Also a member of the Children's Photography Network

~Kara Nicole

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cantrell Family Sneak Peeks!

I finally pinned Amy down with a date to take her family portraits! This was my 1st outdoor shoot and I think they turned out A-W-ESOME!!! Hopefully you agree! It was probably the hottest day of the year but we all kept our cool and had a blast doing it! =) It's a whole new world of color outside and I LOVE IT! Can't wait to do some more! These will always be special to me because they were my 1st! =)

Check out the beautiful family ...
























1 comment:

Erin said...

I like the bright colors of everyone's shirts ....good job!